- ‘Responses to Change’ toolkit now available – In the last year, we’ve developed a toolkit for leaders, managers and project managers to help plan how to engage people around change; to think ahead to the likely responses you’ll face; and, to check in on your own response too. If you’re interested in finding out more or in purchasing the toolkit, get in touch with Hannah by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The team is delighted to announce that we have been chosen as Consultancy of The Year 2017 at the Business Culture Awards – read it here
- We are in the process of setting the dates for our next Bank of Me programme in Summer – please get in touch with Owen if you are interested in being a part of it
- Public Sector Executive is featuring our Bank of Me work with Hounslow Borough Council and the focus they are placing on resilience for their workforce – read it here
- UKTV – is the first broadcaster to make it into the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list. Find out how we’ve been working with them to help them achieve this
- Grace Hannah, Director of People at Communicorp UK talks about how they asked The Culture Builders to help them create a culture of feedback and individual growth
- Founder of the Culture Builders, Jane Sparrow, talks about professional growth through personal feedback
- HR professionals have a key role in both becoming and identifying change agents as change processes evolve – read more here
- Find out how to develop company values that are worth more than the paper they’re printed on in Jane’s piece over on People Management Magazine
- Our recent HRD article – how change management is moving firmly towards the human spectrum
Our key elements
Culture Consultancy of the Year – Won Standing on the Shoulders of a TV Giant
Taking some CSR time to give back
Bank of Me – Branches out to Asia
We are a UK-based consultancy that specialises in building highly effective management and leadership teams that are able to fully and sustainably engage your organisation – raising team and personal performance to meet the challenges ahead.
We work in a range of areas to achieve this – communication, learning & development, organisational development, events and technology solutions…. Or just our brains and time on your challenge.
This site contains core information about The Culture Builders company (tCB), what we can do for you, and what we’ve done for others. You might also want to visit the area of the site that focuses on practical resources that you can access now (for free!) to help you understand your engagement challenges and how you can start to tackle them.
If you want more information, give us a call, and we will happily talk about what you are looking for and give you some steer. You don’t have to be representing a company; we also support and work with individuals looking to make personal changes and develop their careers.