- Public Sector Executive is featuring our Bank of Me work with Hounslow Borough Council and the focus they are placing on resilience for their workforce – read it here
- UKTV – is the first broadcaster to make it into the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list. Find out how we’ve been working with them to help them achieve this
- Grace Hannah, Director of People at Communicorp UK talks about how they asked The Culture Builders to help them create a culture of feedback and individual growth
- Founder of the Culture Builders, Jane Sparrow, talks about professional growth through personal feedback
- Our latest HRD article – how change management is moving firmly towards the human spectrum
Our key elements
Bank of Me – Branches out to Asia
Retail & Culture with Lane Crawford
Bank of Me – investing in success
We are a UK-based consultancy that specialises in building highly effective management and leadership teams that are able to fully and sustainably engage your organisation – raising team and personal performance to meet the challenges ahead.
We work in a range of areas to achieve this – communication, learning & development, organisational development, events and technology solutions…. Or just our brains and time on your challenge.
This site contains core information about The Culture Builders company (tCB), what we can do for you, and what we’ve done for others. You might also want to visit the area of the site that focuses on practical resources that you can access now (for free!) to help you understand your engagement challenges and how you can start to tackle them.
If you want more information, give us a call, and we will happily talk about what you are looking for and give you some steer. You don’t have to be representing a company; we also support and work with individuals looking to make personal changes and develop their careers.