Sourcecode is now live! – our completely new digital hub – content, inspiration and development on demand for you and your teams: find out more
Initially featuring content aimed at supporting remote workers and their leaders, It’s the next-best choice when time zones, urgency or budget means that an in-person intervention isn’t possible.
- Second Remote Working Webinar (24th April)– sign-up now to hear the latest thinking, tools and content aimed at supporting people during the lockdown
- NEW BOOK RELEASED! – with the urgency around supporting people to sustainably work remotely we have launched the Bank of Me Remote Working edition – grab the ebook on Amazon
- Video tips – how to make home working work as the schools close – watch here
- National press Release – Employers need to connect with coronavirus reality for working parents – 20th March, 2020 – read the full release
- National Press Release – Experts warn coronavirus remote working may impact employee wellbeing – 13th March, 2020 – read the full release
- With an increased focus on remote working as a result of the coronavirus, many people are struggling to remain effective – we are running a free webinar on the 13th March to share ideas on how to do this
- Keep up with the latest thinking and ideas on everything culture with our regular Bank of Me podcasts – listen here
- Our new book – Bank of Me – is here and available now! It’s full of practical tips and inspiration to support your performance through even the most difficult changes.
- The team is delighted to announce that we have been chosen as Consultancy of The Year 2017 at the Business Culture Awards – read it here