- NEW BOOK RELEASED! – with the urgency around supporting people to sustainably work remotely we have launched the Bank of Me Remote Working edition – grab the ebook on Amazon
- Video tips – how to make home working work as the schools close – watch here
- National press Release – Employers need to connect with coronavirus reality for working parents – 20th March, 2020 – read the full release
- National Press Release – Experts warn coronavirus remote working may impact employee wellbeing – 13th March, 2020 – read the full release
- With an increased focus on remote working as a result of the coronavirus, many people are struggling to remain effective – we are running a free webinar on the 13th March to share ideas on how to do this
- Keep up with the latest thinking and ideas on everything culture with our regular Bank of Me podcasts – listen here
- Our new book – Bank of Me – is here and available now! It’s full of practical tips and inspiration to support your performance through even the most difficult changes.
- The team is delighted to announce that we have been chosen as Consultancy of The Year 2017 at the Business Culture Awards – read it here
- UKTV – is the first broadcaster to make it into the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list. Find out how we’ve been working with them to help them achieve this
Our key elements
Ten ways to keep people focused during Brexit uncertainty
A Book Four Years In The Making
CIPD Asia – working with Lane Crawford to make culture change fashionable
We are a UK-based consultancy that specialises in building highly effective management and leadership teams that are able to fully and sustainably engage your organisation – raising team and personal performance to meet the challenges ahead.
We work in a range of areas to achieve this – communication, learning & development, organisational development, events and technology solutions…. Or just our brains and time on your challenge.
This site contains core information about The Culture Builders company (tCB), what we can do for you, and what we’ve done for others. You might also want to visit the area of the site that focuses on practical resources that you can access now (for free!) to help you understand your engagement challenges and how you can start to tackle them.
If you want more information, give us a call, and we will happily talk about what you are looking for and give you some steer. You don’t have to be representing a company; we also support and work with individuals looking to make personal changes and develop their careers.